Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Because You Can't Put A Price On Happiness

Paint me a picture.

Paint me the days when we would run threw the park,
I would always be scared of losing my sister.
Where would I go if she wasn't by my side?

Paint me a picture.

Paint my memories.
Make me stunning, like I know I am.
Dress me in glitter; make me sparkle.
Give me some heels, and let me dance in Prince Charming's arms.

Paint me a smile,
Paint it on my face.
But when I'm with you I don't need to fake it.
Because I know what we have is real.

Paint me a moment,
A moment in time.
When I fell in love with my best friend. 

Paint me a picture,
It is something I can't even discribe,
Paint the feeling of loneliness in my eyes.

Paint me the horrors.
These horrors I've seen..
Paint the lights,
Fading out of me.

Paint me the happiness.
When I'm listening to my music, there is only me.
I'll wear a little black dress,
I'll make some tea.
Paint my happiness.

 Because you can't put a price on happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment