Saturday, July 7, 2012

You Caught Me Saying Sorry..

I think I should tell you,
On nights like this..
I really miss you.

I'm sorry your fight came to an end..

But a, "sorry" really doesn't mean anything.
It doesn't fix anything.
Doesn't change anything.

You are gone..

I'll light up a paper bag for you;
Drawing your face,
Trying my hardest to describe your love.
Crayons cannot do you justice. 

I miss you so much...

I miss you.
I want you to guide me.
Somewhere.
Anywhere..

I remember crying in my room saying,
"Noe, please don't die."

Chalkboard thoughts,
Repeating through my mind.
"Don't go."
"I miss you."
"Don't go."

"DON'T GO!"

But then you did...

I know you don't want me to cry for you.
But I have to,
Even though you never asked me too.

Most nights..
I don't know why,
But my mind turns to you.

My mind turns to how beautiful you were,
And how special you were to everyone, including me.

I need you...
I needed you to stay with me.

It hurts.
It hurts so bad.
But all I hear is nothing..
And sometimes...
That makes me mad.

I'll see you in Heaven.
There will be a smile on my face;
You wait and see.

Are you watching over me? 

I'm strong,
And you are too.
You caught me saying sorry.
But all I want you to hear coming from my lips is,

"Noe, I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment