Monday, July 2, 2012

Have you ever seen an animal that has been hit by a car?
It's sad.
But so interesting at the same time.

It automatically knows it is dieing,
But it still scrapes at its surroundings to hold on to life.

You know it won't survive.

That's what it is like for me.
You knew I wouldn't make it.
So why not put me out of my misery? 

It's not me putting this gun to my head; it's you.
Yeah, you.

These pills in my hands were prescribed in your name.
But thanks for offering it up like free candy.

What lead me down this path?
That is something I often ask...

I don't even want you back anymore.
Neither of you. 
I'll just get out of your way.

I wrote a list,
The list that caused my downward spiral.
Are you on that list?

Don't worry.
You'll find out in a little while.

It twists and it turns,
A snowball effect if you will.

Just because I'm telling you this story,
It doesn't mean I'm coming out alive. 

So come on,
Bring it.
Put me out of my misery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment