Saturday, July 21, 2012

Notes To God

If I could pass notes to God,
Oh, what would I say?

Would He write back telling me to get my shit together?
Would He say to go out and find another way?

Does He know how much I'm hurting?
Can He see my tears that I'm crying?
God...
Is the Bible lying?

Why aren't You here?
I'm doubting everything.
I'm even doubting You.

Lord, please tell me that You are going to come through..

Do You love my honesty?
I want to shriek, " GOD HELP ME!"
I need You to clear up such a large cloud of confusion that has been surrounding me.

I pass notes to God,
They come in the form of prayer.
It would help me if you would write me back.
Check YES or NO if You are there.

What's Your plan for me?
I don't know which way to turn.
So, I am going to run to You.
Do you need me too?

What would He say to a poor girl like me?
I'm falling down on my knees for judgment.
I want to spend the rest of eternity with You.

I'm writing a note to God.
But all that I can force out is,
"God, I miss You."



No comments:

Post a Comment