Sunday, October 21, 2012

In Remembrance of Me

You better hurry and find me,
You're time is running out soon,
All of these words are suffocating me inside of my room.

Don't get married in white,
You are not all that pure.
I'm turning my back on you; you I no longer adore.

My happiness is fleeting,
I really want to go.
I can't look out to my future without seeing a shadow waiting on my front door.

Don't feel bad for me.
I live in the state of depression,
In a depression,
Where everyone is praying for an end to this recession. 

Give me a chance.
Let me show you my world.
Help me to blossom, like a flower petal beginning to uncurl.

All of these emotions are pouring out of me.
It tears be apart inside because none of you can see.
This is just the saddest part of life:
When nobody remembers that you are alive.


No comments:

Post a Comment