Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Follow Me Through My Heart

When I was three,
Doctors told my parents that I would be severely handicap in my legs.
They said I wouldn't be able to run.
And I was in love with my cat named, "Gato."

When I was seven,
My best friend's name was Michaela.
I had a crush on a boy named Slade.
And his was the only Valentine I signed with a heart.

When I was ten,
I didn't like peas.
I believed in a Prince Charming,
I loved the darkness,
And I dreamed of going out on a date with Joe Jonas.

When I was twelve,
I started junior high.
I had my first boyfriend.
And I liked to hold his hand.

When I was thirteen,
I met a boy.
He wasn't a very good kisser.
But, I kissed him anyways. 

When I was fourteen,
I got rejected by one boy,
So I hunted for another.
And he was sweet so we dated for a year and four months.

When I was fifteen,
This boy broke my heart.
My best friend moved away,
And my other best friend started dating him.

I am still fifteen.
The boy who was a bad kisser found me again.
He's actually a pretty good kisser now..
So, I'm giving love another chance.






No comments:

Post a Comment