Wednesday, April 4, 2012

No One Worth an "I Love You."


I don't go to bed with out saying, "I love you" to my family.
I try not to leave the house without saying it to all, even if I am in a bad mood.
But tonight I observed that no one was worth and "I love you." 

People are yelling at this moment.
I sit and type; as if this is the only thing keeping me from a panic attack.

I stared at the mirror for awhile.
All I can hope is that tomorrow people will like what they see,
..That I will like what I see.
I find that I'm not even worth loving me.
Bummer.
All I can hope is that someone thinks that girl I created in the mirror is pretty..
Then maybe I will feel it too.

Tonight I find that, no one is worth an "I love you."

But, I realize that somewhere out there,
No one is being told that they are loved.
And that makes me sad.
Because I can't understand why; I can only speculate. 

But since you are reading, I think I will tell you..
I love you.

Because everyone needs to know.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment