Friday, April 27, 2012

Monster

I hear you want to dance with the monster. 

You want to feel him creep up on your skin.
 You want to feel something.
You want to feel hands on you; dark as sin.


You want pleasure.
You want pain.
Your going to go dancing with the dark man?
Your going to dig your own sorry grave.

Use me.
Bruise me.
Say goodbye to the old me.


One hit,
Two hit,
Three hit,
Four.
Maybe your hooked; bite harder on the lure.

But there is no cute little rhyme for this monster's wrath.
One toke.
Your hooked.

No escape,
You just slip deeper.

So,
I hear you want to dance with the monster?
There is a heavy price you have to pay.
You think your ready?
Come on.

Right this way.

Lets lye together, in the back of a car.
Climb, Climb, Climb.
Here comes the head-on car crash.

It's more of a nose dive,
Out of control jet.
Atomic bomb.

Your family is the one who is paying the price.

Wake up,
Where are you?
Is that your daughter?
Look into those ocean-eyes,
Who is the father?

You wanted to dance with this monster.
But you don't even know just how screwed up you are.

I feel no pleasure,
I feel no pain.

Where are you getting the money?
How will you look in  your dress?
How do you think the world sees you?
Your really a mess.

Sell your self.
Leave the baby in the back seat.
Toke another one.
Feel  your warm breath on the sheet.

How many days have I been here?
In this room; in this hell?

Can you see clearly?
Through those fading eyes?

How are still standing?
I can see your ribs but no pride.

Sometimes I catch glimpses of regret in your eyes..

How do you get this money?
Are you stealing?
Are you lying?
How are you not aware that maybe you are dying?

You wanted to dance with this monster..
You didn't feel any shame..

Crystal meth,
That's the name of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment