Monday, June 17, 2013

A record player plays,
As three girls lay down on the bed,
Two on the floor.
It was a time of innocence with Simon and Garfunkle..

A boy walks in,
But he makes no sound.
It's pretty obvious to see,
That no one knows what to do when he is around.

So long to me.
I am only missing you.
I trace the edges of my hips,
Trying to remember where I once had that tattoo.

Let me take the fall,
The footsteps grow nearer as I curl into a ball.
Everything is how it is supposed to be.
I lay back and think of Destiny.

An engine cuts,
As a rock hits the second floor windowpane.
Lately things seem calmer,
I've lost the hateful distant way.

My memories:

That's
            all.
                        That's
                                  left,
                                          Of
                                               You.

No comments:

Post a Comment