Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fairy Tale

She lives in a fairy tale,
Too far away for us to find.
Anonymously angry towards everyone.

Noise.
Noise will soon be cast to the streets.
So, tonight I will run away,
And find the sister piece of me.

Slowly slipping,
But laughing helps.
Only on the inside,
Because the hole in my heart is at least a mile wide.

Make the world your own.
You can't do that with blood stained hands,
Or tears in your eyes.
I'm an untamed dreamer.
Come and get me.

Changed;
For the nightmares hold me close.
Rise from the ashes.
Here comes a rose.

The only time I feel pretty,
Is when I lay in your arms,
Or pull your sweatshirt over me.
It makes me feel tiny..
It makes me believe...

Or maybe this is all just a fairy tale.
It's taking place in a place far away from you.
You'll never reach me.
The jokes on you..

I don't tell them anything.
(Anymore.)
There's nothing I can really say.
Maybe someday,
You will be the one.

I think the bigger guys are happier.
They are so much better at giving hugs. 

Not a curse,
But I'm reminding myself of all my blessings. 
No need to feel alone..
Not tonight.

Lost and never found.
Tangled up in a fairy tale.
Does it really exist?
Someone please tell me if,
Life gets better than this..

I debate it a lot..
I just want to scream.
I just for once want everyone to stop.
STOP.
And just listen to me!

God sent me a dream,
And in it was you.
I'm holding onto the closure.
Don't you dare say that you ever loved me too.

Sunshine that's broken.
What does that look like to you?
Hopelessly running.

 I woke up this morning,
And my heart was on fire.
I gave myself a tattoo.
It looks just like barbwire.

Fix me.
But when I learn how to breathe again,
I don't want to hear anyone talk.

Hurt comes in waves,
Crashing down on an unsuspecting victim.
Girl.
Trapped.
Never alone forever.

I live in a fairy tale,
It's too far away for you to find.
I'm here, but escaping to the back of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment