Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Noah's Poem

The only certain thing in life is death.
And in death there is life little boy.
A life that lovers spend all their time trying to know.
Run and run, His kingdom has come.

I whisper promises in his ear.
Promises in the form of scripture.

Lover of God,
Mother of God,
Raise my boy in your grace and mercy.
He is but a child a child so sweet.

We are all so small.
I'm scared to let you go.

Don't fear death.
And I will always remember.
Not the bones I see through your skin,
A whipped horse bears a heavier shame than you.

I wish I knew what I am trying to say,
What I am trying to get out, what I will no longer refrain.

Your so beautiful.
God, hear all of our prayers.

Take me,
I give it all to you.

Let me play God.
If only for a moment.
I want to bear the struggles that he faces.
Let me feel his pain so that he make come out of this smiling and unscathed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment