Saturday, January 12, 2013

I was here.

Where does my confidence lay.
Everything around me seems to fade away.

I thought the abuse was over.
I thought that I could live for another, brighter day.

I was here..
Will anyone really know? 

I was going through some photographs.
And I stopped when I found one of you.

The things that I remember seem so unsure.
I question everything around me.
I'm sorry, for awhile you had me very well fooled.

I wish I knew how to get up after a punch,
But my I never can seem to get my legs up underneath me.

I lay there until my world grows dark,
And the walls are all done spinning.

The blood in my mouth is nothing.
It's a painful reminder of what could have been.

Things fall apart.
That's no one's fault..

Love has killed a dreamer.





No comments:

Post a Comment