Saturday, August 18, 2012

Rocky Horror Picture Show

All of my hate got caught on
       A
              Wrinkle
                             In
           Time.

Late at night;
Early morning's noon.
I ponder my future, alone in solitude.


If it were up to me..
No one would have to go hungry;
                           Searching
                                            An
                                                     Empty

                                                                     Pantry.

The wooden floors,
Allow for visitors to easily be heard.
Should this scare me?

Is life coming back at me for
                     Round
                  Two
Of
                   A Lesson
Well
Learned?

The walls stare back at me.
They wait to hear me scream.

I listen for the moon
    With.
         No.
            Reply. 

I listen to my memories
 Singing
           Lullabies. 

Twelve-oh-nine in the night time,
This is a perfect time for me.

I read the letters over and over.

I'm trying
 To find
                           Peace
                         Within
                     Me.

I hum to the wind chimes.
I created them you see.
Their tiny box advertizes:

Peace,
              Love
                         & Harmony.

I'm just trying to find all that inside of me.

Lay me down to sleep,
I pray to Lord that you not
     Let
Me
     Weep.

Let the beads catch the light,
I'll force a smile with all my might.

Someone's
        No
 Longer
                         Watching
               Out
                         For
                                       Me.

Kiss me.
Kiss me.
Now you're going to miss me.
    How cruel.

Everything
      In
 That
                    Statement
 Is
       True
             For
You.

Now do you just miss me?

My mind is best described as:
A
      Rocky
                                Horror
       Picture
                  Show.



No comments:

Post a Comment