Monday, May 7, 2012

"Time To Make A New Plan Up Again.."

Grab for the walls,
I can't keep my balance.
You just knocked the wind out of me.

I'm trying to forget what you said,
I just want this all to be a dream.
Stay with me.

Your pictures line my walls,
And you occupy the deepest depths of my heart.
How can you be OK with this?
You broke my heart.

Come back..

If feels like,
Everything is just gone.
Who am I without you?

Am I that girl with the bottle in her palms?
Am I that girl biting the blade?

Because that's all I can ever remember being before you..

I think I'm going to be sick.

I was always afraid of this..
But we have been together so long I thought..
"This will never happen to me. Not again."

I hate being wrong.

Your not going to be here for me anymore.

Who is going to send me "Good morning, beautiful. :)" texts?
Who is going to protect me in their arms?
Your alright with this...
Your just going to throw me to the wolves.

I feel for my necklace, it is no longer there.
Instead, I'm grabbing for my sweatshirts.
There is now braille on my body.
 Please stop...
Not again.

What do I do?
I'm...Shocked.
I'm...Frozen.
I'm stuck in purgatory with you.

What if you forget that you loved me?
What if you get lost?
Romeo, Romeo....
I'm so confused.

I don't want to forget.
I've been through this all before..

It hurts.
You know?
Learning to forget.
You basically have to try with all your might to let them go..

But now I'm left with reality; a slap in the face each day.
 Weren't you the one who made the pain go away?
I have to un-love you.
Until one day, you'll be just a face to me..
I always hoped that you'd be my everything...

What happened to our future?
Our lives? 
Every time I see you I get butterflies.

I didn't let go of your hand,
You let go of mine..

But you deserve better; better than me.

Right now my heart is an open wound.
I guess it's time..
"Time to make a new plan up again..."

 




No comments:

Post a Comment