Friday, December 28, 2012

Carrots and Sticks

It doesn't hurt anymore.
I used to think you'd changed.
But that's not true.

My perfect lover turned into the perfect fool.

Everyday with you was perfect.
Everyday with you was terrifying. 
I couldn't be sure whether I would be loved or hurt.

Carrots and sticks.

I was the mare,
And you were the whip.
Everyday my will was being broken.

But, I loved you more than I loved anything.

I was addicted.
You were new.
The doors you opened up for me...

Thank you. But, now I can't say I love you too...

You broke my heart.
You never appreciated me.
You made me feel so low.

There's so many things that I want you to know.

It doesn't hurt anymore.
You've surely not changed.
So... Why am I writing this?

I'm trying to save your next slave.




No comments:

Post a Comment